Monday, November 25, 2013

I wear your granddads clothes…

Well….not literally,

Buying a brand new car is exciting, but depreciates by thousands as soon as we drive it off the dealership lot. So the majority of us seek newer pre-owned cars, with low miles so we can save money. Clothes also depreciate quickly, how much is the shirt worth immediately after you purchase it and leave the store? Want to save some money on your next clothes shopping trip? You could save hundreds, and still have brand name clothes without the brand new price tag.
Consider buying pre-owned “low mileage” clothing, at your local thrift shop.  I bought my last 5 dress casual outfits for work from my local good will, I purchased 3 pairs of pants, and 5 dress shirts, my receipt……$32.50. The brands included Dockers, American Eagle, and Abercrombie all in like new condition. You don’t have to announce where you went shopping, and you can still wear the brands you want for a fraction of the cost. Just be sure to donate your unused clothing to your local thrift shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment